Monday 8 September 2014

Google Alert - technology of space

Google
technology of space
Daily update 8 September 2014
NEWS
Panasonic's smart mirror turned me into a 1970s space princess
It was going to be either me or my male colleague. That's a lie: It was absolutely going to be me. It was my last day at IFA, Europe's biggest technology ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Suborbital space flight for tourists: When will it happen?
Ulrich Walter, a former astronaut and now professor of space technology at the Technical University of Munich, says that the propulsion system is the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment