Tuesday 14 February 2017

News Digest: 5 biggest smartphone brands in India

THE TIMES OF INDIA
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Today's Headlines

5 biggest smartphone brands in India
The rankings in smartphone market in India have witnessed a major upheaval. For the first time in many years, there's no Indian brand in the top 5.

Why 'hire American' is a bigger issue for IT companies than H-1B visa restrictions
If the US wants more IT jobs to go to Americans, it has to start from within by first producing enough skilled professionals, said an immigration expert.

Here's what Infosys CEO Vishal Sikka and chairman Seshasayee have to say on charges against them
"I left India barely in my teens, and I came of age in the US. Twenty-eight years later, I was walking into an alien setting when I returned. I was reassured by the integrity and culture of Infosys, and I will not let it down on my watch," said an emotional Vishal Sikka.

More Technology News»

Use TOI network to get traffic on your siteColombia
A heart insurance plan for you & your spouseAVIVA
Get the best deal on your flight ticket!Musafir
Free E-Book on how to get rich by choosing top Mutual Fundsmymoneysage.in
Learn the basics of trading forex & stock!TRADERSTFX

Recommended by Colombia

Unsubscribe | To manage your newsletter subscription settings, click hereOther Newsletters from TOI :
Breaking News | Top Headlines | Tech | Entertainment | Movie Reviews | Life & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment